Lammy Booties will be back in stock from the end of September.
Limited Winter Edition
So soft, so comfy... Aren't they lovely, these Lammy Booties? The sheep wool will keep your baby's feet nice and warm during the cold days!
100% sheepskin and handmade baby moccasins - booties with suede shoestring. Inside: 100% real sheep wool.
Color: Grey Rocks! with grey suede shoe string.
Please note: because of the thick layer (approx. 1 cm) of wool inside, the Lammy Boots may look bigger. It's best to measure your child's foot to get the best fit.
Petit Filippe baby moccasins are:
- super soft and comfortable,
- stylish for both boys and girls and they match with almost every outfit,
- are suitable for the first steps as well because of the soft sole.
All Petit Filippe shoes come in a Petit Filippe kraft carton (window) box.
How to measure your baby's feet?
- With a pen or pencil pointed straight down, trace the outline of the foot on the paper. If possible, ask someone to help you with this.
- Repeat the process with the other foot, since it’s likely the feet will have slightly different measurements.
- Mark the tip of the big toe and the outermost part of the heel and measure the distance between with a ruler or measuring tape to find the length measurement of your feet.
XS: for little feet between 11 cm and 11.5 cm.
S: for little feet between 11.5 cm and 12.5 cm.